March 4, 2012

Sending Birthday Wishes

I've been trying to learn more about using my photo editing software Photoshop Elements to add soft edges to my photographs and create watermarks.  My first attempt, not too bad.  Still need some work. 

I recently found the "There She Goes" stamp company.  Love the name of their company.  I find myself singing that song every time I see the name. Anyway they have really cute images.  So I needed a couple of birthday cards and decided to use one of the stamps I purchased.  Isn't she sweet?  She's from the Blossom By Blossom set which has a number of cute images in it. I paper pieced her outfit and actually masked the grass.  Still working on coloring hair, I need to practice more.   And of course used one my favorite color combos, black/red/white. 


Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image - Blossom By Blossom from There She Goes
Sentiment - Computer Generated using Catchup font
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Eight for the image
Spellbinders Grommet Tags for the sentiment
MFT Jumbo Monarch Border
Copics - C9,E00,E30,E31,E33,E35,G21,N0,N1,R20,R27
Paper and brads from my stash



No comments: