March 2, 2012

A Couple of Cards

I have a hard time using purple for some reason.  The card never turns out the way I originally anticipate it will.  But here are two cards with different shades of purple.  One a thank you card and the other for a birthday.  They're not my favorite, but thought I would post them anyway.  Does anyone have any tips with using purple?  I'd love to hear them!!  Have a great weekend everyone!!


Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image - Sending A Big Thank You from PTI
Embossing - Preserves Cuttlebug Folder
Dies - Spellbinders Large Scalloped Octagons
Flower - My Favorite Things - Upsey Daisies
Paper and Felt - PTI Royal Velvet



Details:
Card Size - 5X5
Image - Gina K Design's Stately Flowers 1 - Wood Violet
Copics - V12,V15,V17YG93,YG95
Die - Spellbinder's Floral Doily Motifs
Paper - PTI - Guide Lines and Coredinations

No comments: