July 2, 2011

Thinking of You

I've been missing in action for awhile.  We've been busy working on our yard and garden.  If you haven't had a chance to check out my other blog Barb's Beautiful Blooms hop on over.  It will help explain why I haven't been making cards lately.  We decided in the spring to raise honey bees.  It has been so much fun and quite the learning experience.  I've been trying to capture our journey with pictures.  Let me know what you think!!

I did actually manage to complete a card today.  Our neighbor has been ill and just wanted to let her know we're thinking of her.  She loves Zebras, so when I saw this cute little one from Papertrey Ink, I knew it would be perfect for her.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!!  I love fireworks, so I know we will be watching tonight if the weather holds out.  Enjoy!!


Details:
Card Size - A2
Image - Papertrey Ink-It's a Jungle Out There
Sentiment - Stamp set from Joanns
Nesties - Classic & Scalloped Circles
Tag - Spellbinders Grommet Tags
Embossing - Animal Prints & Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folders
Misc - Brads, Ribbon (love it), paper from my stash

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute card. I love the black and yellow with the zebra. I think bee when I see black and yellow but the zebra fit perfect. The stitching was great touch as well.

Kelly said...

How cute. The colors are perfect and the ribbon is awesome! No doubt that this will make your neighbor smile.