May 31, 2011

It's Hot!!

What happened to spring??  You know the temps in the high 60s, low 70s!!  Not 90 and humid!!  This image looks like me when it gets this hot.  Just hug the fan!!!  This kind of heat and I do not do well together.  For those that deal with this heat for weeks and months straight, I don't know how you do it!!  Hope all of you are staying cool!!  Tomorrow is supposed to be cooler.


Details:
Card Size - A2
Image - Air Head by Stampabilities
Colored with Copics - W0, W2, E30, YR000
Nesties - Classic & Scalloped Square
Sentiment - Computer generated and cut with Fancy Tags
Paper - Coredinations and DCWV-The Stack III

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Barb,
I love your card it hits home down here in TN, its been hot and humid.
I just love house mouse stamps.

Kelly said...

This is the cutest card EVER...such an adorable image and the paper you used is awesome! Great sentiment too! Thanks for the well wishes for Charlee...she is doing much better.