April 17, 2011

We'll Miss You Our Sweet Miles

We lost our sweet dog Miles today.  We were lucky to have him in our lives for almost 12 years.  He was quite the character right til the end.  A Lab that didn't like the water, would rather you chase him with the ball then bring it back to you, but a heart of gold who just wanted to be with you.  Rest in peace, we'll miss you so much.  You will always be in our hearts. Thank you for giving us so such love and joy!!

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”

4 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

My heartfelt condolences on your loss.

Kelly said...

Oh Barb, I'm so sorry to hear about your Miles. Losing a pet is like losing a family member, it's never easy. May God be with you and help you through this difficult time. Big Hugs.

Vicky said...

Barb,
I am so sorry to hear that your beloved pet has passed. I am sure he will be greatly missed. I cant imagine the hurt your family must be feeling. Saying a prayer for your family.
Take Care HUGS
Vicky

Sarah said...

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. It really is amazing what impacts our pets have on our lives.