April 8, 2011

Somebunny loves you!

I've been pulling out some of my old stamps from years ago. This one is from Azadi. Their stamps are very whimsical (which I love).  It's been fun to color them with Copics markers and apply some of the things I've learned this past year.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! We might actually be able to spend some time outside this weekend! Yeah!!

Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image and Sentiment- From Azadi
Copics - B000, B00, B01, E30, E34, R20, YR12, YR15
Crocheted Heart - By me
Nesties - Classic Oval and Scalloped Oval
Paper, ribbon and bling - From my stash

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Super cute Barb. I love the aqua and orange color combo. Hope you had a great weekend...it's about time ya'll had some nice weather!

Vicky said...

Hi Barb,
How have you been? Your card is fabulous. I love this image. I have started buying copic markers thanks to wonderful people like you showing beautiful work that can be done using copic markers.