January 29, 2011

Thanks a Bunch!

It's been a busy week, but I did manage to finally get a card finished.  This is another cute digital stamp that I got from Di's Digi Designs. I'm becoming very fond of these digital stamps (if you haven't noticed). They are inexpensive, no storage and so many to choose from.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image - For-You from Di's Digi Designs
Sentiment - From Azadi
Nesties - Labels One
Embossing - Folder is from Preserves
Copics - R59, R81, R83, R85, YR31, YG95, C0, C2
Paper - Coredinations
Flowers from my stash


5 comments:

Maria said...

Adorable image and card. So bright and cheery! Thanks so much for playing along with JUST US GIRLS this week.

Kelly said...

Great card Barb. I Loooove the color combo and the image is so cute! Your coloring is incredible!

Vicky said...

awww soo precious.

Kathryn B said...

OMG!!! If that isn't just the most adorable little kitty ever! I love your colors and your flowers are perfectly cordinated!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Kathryn B said...

OMG!!! If that isn't just the most adorable little kitty ever! I love your colors and your flowers are perfectly cordinated!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!