December 28, 2010

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  We had a great time!  There are several birthdays in our family right at the beginning of the year.  So I thought I would start on a few birthday cards.  I'm still working on my "copic" coloring skills.  I thought this marigold from Papertrey Ink came out pretty good.  Although I didn't write down the numbers I used because I was just playing around.  And of course it's one I wanted to use.  Oh well, I'm just happy I got one done.

We are looking forward to New Years and a nice long weekend.  If I don't get a chance to post before Friday, I want to wish everyone a happy, blessed and healthy New Year!!

Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image - Year of Flowers: Marigolds from Papertrey Ink
Sentiment - Make A Wish from Papertrey Ink
Nesties - Labels Fourteen
Paper - Coredinations
Embossing - Cuttlebug's Polka Dots
Ink - Background stamped with Marigold stamp using Colorbox Autumn

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Very pretty. Love your choice of paper. Everything goes together so well!

Vicky said...

beautiful your birthday card looks elegant. job well done.
Have you guys had much snow up where you are at?