December 20, 2010

A Gift From Santa

I'm trying to get all of my Christmas cards done.  I think this is just about the last one.  I love these High Hope stamps.  I think the images are just adorable.  And Santa giving a puppy a present is just too precious!!  I think the sentiment says it all.  Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with special memories!!


Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image - Christmas Treat from High Hopes Stamps
Sentiment - The Cutting Cafe - Christmas Inside Greetings
Ink - Colored with Copics
Nesties - Labels Sixteen, Standard Circles Large and Fancy Tags

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Barb,
Merry Christmas, I love your card its cute.
I have left you a blog award on my blog.
http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com/

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hi Barb, I am a new follower, I love this card, it is so CUTE!!
Karen
karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

Anita said...

Cute card!! Love it!! Merry Christmas, Anita

Niki Estes said...

Oh, so cute!