May 31, 2012

Congratulations Cara!!

Congratulations to my awesome niece!  She graduated from college a couple of weeks ago.  She actually had a full time job before she graduated!!  You don't hear of that happening too often.  She is an amazing young lady.  She graduated from college and moved into her first apartment all in the same week.  We are so proud and excited for her.  When I saw this stamp from My Favorite Things, I knew exactly how I was going to use it.  It was perfect for her.  The key to her first apartment and the key to her success!!  We love you Cara!!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

A big CONGRATS to your niece. I'm sure you are very proud of her. What a cute card, she will treasure it I am certain. Thank you for the well wishes for my mom and Charlee. They are both doing well.