January 2, 2012

Thanks!

Happy New Year! Along with the usual loose weight, exercise resolutions, I made a couple blogger ones too.  One....I'm going to post more and two....make a Christmas card every 25th of the month.  I did this in 2010 and it was great to have several Christmas cards when the holidays rolled around.  Something that I didn't have this year!!  Besides that, I have so many stamps that are just waiting to be inked, it will be good to get them out and actually make something with them!! LoL!  Here is a thank you card that I made with these great new Loopsy-Daisy Dies from Papertrey Ink.  They were so much fun to make and ohhhh the possibilities.


Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image - Flower from PTI's Loopsy-Daisy Die
Sentiment - Cuttlebug's With Gratitude
Paper - From DOTS - A friend of my gave me a bunch - love the color
Embossing - Swiss Dots
A couple of cuts from the Filigree Border Die from PTI

No comments: