January 17, 2012

Dotted Dahlias

Cards don't always have to be complicated or difficult to be beautiful.  This is a really simple but pretty card.  One of my favorite color combinations too, pink, black and white.  The flower is from Layers Of Color Dotted Dahlias stamp set.  I got the inspiration from Jennie at Stamping Away The Day.  She is on the Design Team and has great ideas.  I stamped the flower in two sizes with ColorBox Black ink and embossed it with Ranger's Super Fine Detail Clear powder.  I colored in each flower with Copic's RV25-Dog Rose Flower. 
You could color this flower in any color and it would turn out beautiful.  In fact, I think I'm going to do just that!  Make up a few of them and then just add a sentiment when I need a card.  I think it would be good for many occasions.  Until next time!!  I hope you're having the best day!


Details:
Card Size - A2
Image - Dotted Dahlias from Layers of Color
Paper - PTI's Raspberry Fiz
Copic - RV25
Tag - PTI Double End Banners Die
Sentiment - Everyday Button Bits
Ink - ColorBox Black
Embossed - Ranger's Super Fine Detail Clear

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Simply beautiful Barb. Love Love Love your choice of colors. The ribbon and banner adds to the elegance of this card!