July 27, 2011

You're A Real Classic - Masculine Card

With the help of  The Cutting Cafe, I was able to make this more "masculine" card.  I think we can all agree that it is one of the more difficult types of cards to come up with.  I can always come up with flowers, ribbons and cute things to put on a feminine card, those are so much easier.  But there are occasions when those items just don't work for a guy.  Imagine that!!  I love the sayings with this set.  It's from the Crusin By To Say Hi set which has lots of great choices and so easy to put together a finished product that looks like it took a lot more time than it did (don't tell anyone, it will be our secret!!)  :)

Thanks to Kelly from Kreative Korner By Kelly for always inspiring me with her wonderful ideas.  This was a take on a card that she had done.  Thanks Kelly!!

2 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Darling card! Thanks for your sweet comments! Barb

Kelly said...

Hmmmm...that image looks familar...lol! You did a super fabulous job with this set Barb. Great color choices and I love the embossing!