July 31, 2011

Thank You So Very Much

I needed a thank you card and thought I would practice with my Copic coloring. I'm taking three Copic classes this week and I'm so excited to learn more about how to shade, feathering, color hair and anything else I can learn.  So I'm sure you'll be seeing more copics on my blog after this week!  Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by.  I hope to be back with another card later in the week.   See you soon!



Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image - Purrr-fectly Delightful Stamp Set from Gina K Designs
Sentiment - Take Three Spring from Papertrey Ink
Colored with Copics - BG000, B000, RV21, RV25, Y11, Y17, YG11, YG13
Nesties - Classic Ovals Large and Scalloped - Long Classic Rectangles Large and Scalloped
Paper - Gina K Designs
Embossing - Cuttlebug Folders Polka Dots and Victoria
Ink - Memento Angel Pink

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooooh Barb this is SO pretty! You are kidding about the Copic classes though aren't you? Your coloring is and has always been fabulous. Love the embossed layer and the craft yarn.

Janice W. said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers and the whole design of the card!