March 5, 2011

Easter Bunny Hugs

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! It's snowing here in Michigan so it made for a great crafting day.  I've been getting back into stamping lately and realized that it has been several months since I've used my Cricut!!  But I picked up the new Kate's ABCs cartridge from Joanns yesterday and had to try it out.  Wow!!  It has the cutest images!!  I didn't know which one to do first.  And I can't wait to try some others.  It is just adorable!!  Since I love bunnies I had to try this one.

I have one quick flashback story for you.  My niece and nephews that I don't get to see as often as I'd like (they don't live in Michigan), know how much I love bunnies.  They are grown up now, but when they were little and Easter time came around they told their Mom..."Aunt Barb must love this time of year, there are bunnies everywhere!"  So so sweet!!


Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image - Girl4 from Kate's ABCs Cartridge
Sentiment - Easter Circles from The Cutting Cafe
Die Cut - PTI's Limitless Layers 1 3/4 Circle
Heart - PTI's Heart Die cut from Raspberry Fizz Felt
Papers - Misc from my stash
Flowers - Prima

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This card is so precious. I just got this Cartridge I can't wait to use it. Thanks for the inspiration or maybe motivation...lol.

~Sarah
http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

WOW this is an awesome card. A lot of thought went into this card and it shows! Everything is perfect from the colors to the layout. What a masterpiece!