January 17, 2011

Winter Birthdays are so Cool!!

If you haven't tried digital stamps, you owe to yourself to give it a try.  They are so fun to use. Not only are there great images to choose from, but there is no storage, prices are affordable and you can make them pretty much any size to you want! How great is that!  One more benefit that I've found is that when you need an image, you just order it and receive within minutes!!  I love that!  This image is from Clear Dollar Stamps. I thought it was prefect for a winter birthday.  I think my husband's cousin will like it.  She loves snowmen.  But then who doesn't!!  The inside sentiment says "Hope yours is the Coolest!!

I made a resolution this year to post more often, so here we go!!  I hope everyone has a great day!  If you have the day off, even better.  Stay in where it's warm and craft!  That's what I'm doing!   Until next time!!


Details:
Card size - 5X7
Image - Brrrthday Snowman from Clear Dollar Stamps
Sentiment - Both inside and out from Clear Dollar Stamps
Copics - E33, E34, B02, BG000, R83, R85, Y000, Y18, YR07
Nesties - Labels Seventeen
Border Punch - Candles from EK
Snowflake Punch - MS Scandinavian and small snowflake
Paper - Coredinations and Imaginisce's Strawberry Sorbet
Misc - Ink from ColorBox Chalk Blue Lagoon, Frosted Lace Stickles, button and beads from my stash

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Barb,
you do a beautiful job in your coloring with copics. I this is a great b-day card. Love the colors. I am sure your husband cousin will love it.
HUGS
Vicky