January 19, 2011

Smile!

I found this ribbon several months ago and knew I wanted to use it with some kind of giraffe image.  I found these cute giraffes at Designed 2 Delight Digi Stamps.  I thought they would be perfect with the ribbon.  And I think the sentiment is sweet and simple because they just make you smile!!


Details:
Card Size - 5X7
Image - Laughing Giraffes from Designed 2 Delight Digi Stamps
Sentiment - Gina K. Designs' Smile Stamp Set
Nesties - Classic Square and Scallop Square, Fancy Tag
Copics - E15, E57, YR000, YR31, R20, W0, W1
Paper - Coredinations

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG...This is the cutest card ever! Great layout and I loooove that ribbon! My son has a giraffe obsession so may have to scraplift this one!

Vicky said...

How cute love the paper and where did you find the ribbon, it all goes well together. I think giraffes are so cute. Adorable card.