October 26, 2010

Soapsicles

I've been wanting to send my sweet niece these cute soapsicles that Greenbean made from the messageboard. They are the cutest and best smelling soaps. This cut from Simply Charmed was the perfect match. I know it looks like a summer thing, but she lives in the south where it's still warm. I hope she likes them! Thanks for stopping by!!


These are the actual soaps. Aren't they just too stinkin cute??


Details:

Card Size - 5X7
Image - Simple Charmed Cartridge
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper-Everyday Life
Paper - Coredinations and patterned paper from American Crafts
Embossing - Cuttlebug folders-Divine Swirl and Swiss Dots
Die Cuts - Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Cirles Lg and Standard Circles Lg
Misc - Googly Eyes

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh Barb, this is the cutest card ever and yes, they do match the soap perfectly! You niece will love getting this, no matter what time of year!