October 13, 2010

Best Witches To You!

This is a new stamp I just got called Standing Witchy Poo & Kitty. It's by High Hopes Rubber Stamps (another new favorite of mine-I'm in so much trouble!! LOL!). You can find her and a lot of great stamps at Stamp and Create. They have great prices and ship really fast.

I have to give credit where credit is due. Tori at Wild Sprinkles is one talented lady. She created Witchy Poo using the cutest colors and I attempted to recreate it. Of course Tori's creation is so much better than mine. But I think she turned out pretty cute and I still have a lot to learn with using Copic markers and sponging. Thanks for stopping by!!

Details:

Card Size - 5X7
Image - Standing Witchy Poo & Kitty by High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Nestibilities - Labels Seventeen
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper - Spooky Puns
Punch - MS Spider Web - Embellished with Rain Dots
Ink - Colored with Copics and sponged with Memento Tangelo
Paper - Reminisce - The Halloween Collection - Esmerelda Stripe

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I think you did a beautiful job, she is really cute and your card is cute.I like Pink stamper spooky pun stamps I need to use them.