September 12, 2010

Too Cute to Spook!

I dug out my old sewing machine today and decided to try to machine stitching on a card. It was easier than I thought. I need a little more practice but I think it looks ok. This is a stamp from Peechy Keen Stamps. Isn't it just the sweetest looking ghost? And the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper the new Spooky Puns stamp set. This little guy definitely is "Too cute to spook". Thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone has a good week!



Details:

Card Size - 5X7
Image - Booped Out Ghost by Peachy Keen Stamps
Inks - Colored with Copics - C0, C2, C4, E0000, R20, Y000, Y00, YR12, YR15
Moon - Cut at 1 1/2 inches from New Arrival
Moon's face - Stamped with Peachy Keen Critter Face Set-Medium
Cuttlebug Folders - Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls
Paper - The Paper Patch (which I have had for years) and DCWV Autumn Splendor

1 comment:

Vicky said...

too cure love it this card