July 14, 2010

Love me anyway?

I thought this image was so appropriate for our household. I can't count the number of times one of our fur babies have knocked something over, broke something, ripped up something. Need I go on?? LOL! But no matter what they do, we really do love them anyway!!



The Details:

Card Size: 5X7
Image: Whimsy Stamps Love Me Anyway
Frame: Nestibilities - Labels 5
Sentiment: Whimsey Stamps with Shapeabilities Ribbon Tag Trio 2
Paper: DCWV Scrapbook kit in a stack - cat and core'dinations
Inks: Colored with Copics
Misc: Prima flowers

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww what a sweet image! With the look on the cat's face, the sentiment is purrfect!

Vicky said...

Adorable love the stamp you color your stamped images beautifully. I am goint to get me some copic markers in the future.